VISIT THE ALLEN COUNTY MUSEUM
Embark on a journey through Allen County’s rich and varied history at your Allen County Museum. From the great oil boom of Northwest Ohio to the fossil and gem collection, to the transportation exhibit, to the Jess Sarber/John Dillinger exhibit and the magnificent railroad collection, you’ll find a world of knowledge and information waiting for you at the Allen County Museum.
Our story starts here. Visit us today.
The Children’s Garden
Address: 632 W. Market Street
Lima, OH 45801
Hours: Dawn to dusk
PLEASE FOLLOW MUSEUM ETIQUETTE
- Please do not touch objects, displays or models
- No food or drink in exhibit areas
- Do not enter roped-off exhibits
- No running, pushing or yelling
- Parents and guardians, you are responsible for your children. Please make sure that they understand these rules.
- Photography permitted for personal use only. If you would like to photograph the museum, its exhibits or collections for web or print publication, please consult the Museum Director. Unauthorized publication is a violation of US copyright law.